We look forward to an exciting, and productive new school year!
Listed below are the forms and information you will need to begin the year. Please read all of this material carefully. The documents under “Important Information” contain vital health and safety policies as well as guidelines pertinent to filling out the related forms.
Please print out the relevant forms and complete and return them with any club fees and the Parent Support deposit by Monday, August 20, 2012.
• Emergency Information (PDF)
• Consent for Hospital/Physician care (PDF)
• Parent Support Selections Google Doc (Description)
Please note: due to insurance regulations, students must have these forms on file at Hillside by the first day of school in order to attend!
Forms to be completed as needed
• Tylenol/Ibuprofen refusal form/Epipen waiver (PDF)
• Van Transportation (PDF)
• After-school Club Selections and Fees (PDF)
Please send these forms with your check (payable to Hillside Student Community) for
• any after school club fees
• plus the $450 deposit for Parent Support Activities and Work Parties
Hillside Student Community
Attn: Susan Wedgwood
5027 159th Pl. SE
Bellevue, WA 98006-3636
Important Information (Click on title to read information)
1. Important Basic Policies
2. School Supplies
3. Traffic Safety at Hillside
4. Neighborhood Courtesy
5. Administration of Medications
6. Calendar of Events
We look forward to an exciting new school year and to seeing all of you in a few weeks!
Director, Hillside Student Community