We invite you to attend one of our Open Houses to meet our staff and become acquainted with our program and campus. RSVP for the next Open House HERE.
Complete our online application by submitting the following forms:
Step One: Preliminary Information
- Complete our preliminary form.
- Email our Director of Admissions, Lizeth Gutierrez, the student’s last two report cards. Her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Two: Interview and Campus Visit
- The admissions committee will review the information you submitted above and contact you to set up a student/parent interview and campus visit.
- Interviews generally take place at 8:30 AM with the student and at least one parent. Afterward, the student is invited to stay for the day and experience Hillside.
Step Three: Two-Part Application
- The first half, which can be found here, is to be completed by the parents.
- The second part, which can be found here, is to be completed by the student.
Step Four: Teacher References
- Distribute the Reference Form to two current teachers.
- Once the references are received, the application is complete, and the admissions committee will meet to make a decision about acceptance.