In the text of your paper you will cite where your information comes from—we will work on how to do that!
Following the text of your paper you will include a page with all your resources listed on it.
Make sure to have the ENTIRE web address for any electronic sources.
After your Resources page, you will attach your Cornell Notes for at least three sources.
- EDITING IS CRUCIAL: Do not rely entirely on Spell Check!
- Read and re‐read your work for correct spelling, punctuation, tense, word choice, and sentence fluency. Have others read your paper to make suggestions or corrections. Reading it aloud is the BEST way to catch many of your punctuation and sentence fluency problems.
- Do NOT wait until the last minute.
- Keep an ACCURATE LOG going of your research. If you don’t do this, you will find it virtually impossible to complete the second section of the paper.
- If you get stuck, remember the paper’s ultimate purpose: to tell the story of what you did to create your product.